If the medical centre is closed please contact NHS 111 who will refer you to the Out-of-Hours service if you need urgent medical help or advice.  

Call 111 if:

  • You need medical help or advice
  • You think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service.
  • You need health care information or reassurance  

They may be able to book an appointment for you with the GP Extended Access Service (subject to availability). Please note that your consent will be required in order for an appointment to be booked for you.

If your problem is life threatening, please go to A&E or call 999.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website