REGISTERED PATIENTS CAN:
- Request repeat prescriptions
- Notify us about change of address and telephone number
- Book and cancel appointments
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR INTERNET ACCESS?
- You must be a registered patient at the medical centre
- Complete a registration form and show photo ID i.e. passport / driving licence to the receptionist.
- The Receptionist will find you on our computer system and print out your access code and registration instructions.
- Once you have the access code and instructions you can connect to the website at any time.
REPEAT PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS
If one of our doctors has arranged a repeat prescription for you, and the review date has not expired, then you can use on-line access to request a repeat. Simply click on the Prescriptions tab at the top of the page and follow the link 'Order Your Repeat Prescription Online'. Please allow up to a maximum of 48 working hours for collection.
UPDATING YOUR RECORDS
Please ensure that you always update us with your most up to date contact telephone numbers (home, work and/or mobile) as well as your current address in case we have to contact you urgently.
COMPLETE A PATIENT SURVEY
Patients are now able to provide feedback to the Practice by completing our survey which will enable the practice to identify areas that may need improvement. Your opinions are extremely valuable. The link to the survey can be found on our home page labeled 'Questionnaire'.